What is RPET fabric?
(1) Recycled PET fabric is a new type of environmental protection recycled fabric, whose yarn is made from waste mineral water bottles and Coke bottles, and is also commonly known as RPET fabric. This product is very popular in foreign countries, especially in developed countries in Europe and America, because it is waste reuse.
(2) RPET fabric is made of recycled environmental protection fiber from Coke bottles, which can be recycled and effectively reduce carbon dioxide emissions, saving nearly 80% of energy compared with the conventional process of producing polyester fiber.
RPET yarn manufacturing process
Coke bottle recycling → Coke bottle quality inspection and separation → Coke bottle slicing → yarn extraction, cooling collection → Recycle Fabric yarn → woven into fabric?RPET fabric washing method
1、Maximum water temperature 40 degrees
2、No chlorine bleaching
3、Ironing with cloth
Advantages of RPET fabric
Excellent quality: Compared with traditional PET polyester-cotton fabric, RPET not only highlights the style of PET fabric but also has the advantages of cotton fabric. The special raw material makes RPET fabric has low shrinkage rate and stable size, but also has the advantages of bright surface luster, soft and smooth hand feeling, fabric upright and not easy to wrinkle, no matter the environment dry or wet can maintain good elasticity and wear resistance.
The difference between recycled polyester and ordinary polyesterDifferent raw materials
1, recycled polyester is made of recycled materials (PET bottle flakes, foam, etc.) and then granulated into fiber.
2、Common Polyester is made of chemical raw materials PTA and MEG polymerization esterification into fiber.
Polyester yarn refers to polyester as raw material spun into yarn, polyester is a class of polymer spun and made of fiber, currently refers to the production of ethylene glycol benzodicarboxylate as raw material fiber, according to the English name of its raw material “polyethylene terephthalate” abbreviation, referred to as “PET” fiber.
Recycled polyester staple fiber is made from polyester fabric, used polyester bottle flakes, spinning waste, bubble material, pulp block as raw material, used bottle flakes are crushed, cleaned, the mixture of various materials through drying, melt extrusion, spinning, winding, bunching, drawing, curling, relaxing heat setting, cutting to form different lengths of polyester staple fiber.
Compared to the two: eco-polyester not only has the advantages of ordinary polyester, but also tends to be more green in concept.
What is RPET fabric currently used to produce?
(1)Garments: down (cold-proof) clothing, windbreakers, jackets, undershirts and vests, sportswear, beach pants, baby sleeping bags, swimwear, scarves, workwear, conductive workwear, fashion, theater robes, pajamas, etc.
(2) bags: computer bags, ice bags, satchels, backpacks, trolley bags, suitcases, cosmetic bags, pen bags, camera backpacks, shopping bags, handbags, gift bags, drawstring bags, baby strollers, storage boxes, storage boxes, medical bags, lining materials for luggage, etc.
(3) Home textiles: four-piece bed sets, blankets, backrests, pillows, toys, decorative cloths, sofa covers, aprons, umbrellas, raincoats, sunshades, curtains, wiping cloths, etc.
(4) Others: tents, sleeping bags, hat materials, shoe materials, car interiors, etc.
RPET fabric is made from recycled environmental protection fiber materials recovered from Coke bottles. After the recycled Coke bottles are rolled into pieces, it is processed by drawing, which can be recycled and effectively reduce carbon dioxide emissions, saving nearly 80% of energy than the conventional process of producing polyester fiber.
INBIKE will launch a series of cycling apparel which is made of RPET fabric. We have the responsibility to protect the earth. And we will also try our best to reduce the pollution.