30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Inbike’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- ● Returns must include all accessories
- ● Items must include original packaging
- ● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- ● For non-quality related warranty claims, Inbike refunds the cost of the product itself
- ● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Inbike’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Inbike or Inbike’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
Inbike’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Inbike’s authorized distributors and retailers, are handled through Inbike (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- ● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- ● Inbike must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- ● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- ● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- ● Order number from online purchases made through Inbike or Inbike’s authorized resellers
- ● Sales invoice
- ● Dated sales receipt from an authorized Inbike reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim.
It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- ● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- ● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- ● Buyer’s accidental returns
- ● Returning personal items
- ● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Inbike quality control to be in working condition
- ● Returning defective items in international shipping
- ● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Inbike is not liable for:
- ● Returning personal items sent to Inbike
When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Inbike does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
- ● Please contact us THROUGH Email(email@example.com) or Facebook Messenger if you need to exchange products or refund.
● All returns and exchanges will be processed within two (2) working days of receiving the returned goods back.
● All refunds will be processed within two (2) working days of approval.
● Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order.
● Please allow up to five (5) days after INBIKE has completed your refund for your financial institution to take receipt of the refund into your account.